Sunday, December 16, 2012

Artist 3: Mari Richards

The following images were taken from www.coroflot.com/maririchards. Mari is a Product and Identity Designer. After taking a closer look at her Hard Goods design, I was impressed! The pieces are more impressive if you look at the fine details. That's what caught my attention.

I read her bio and she said that she did all sorts of things in the art industry, from instructor to graphic designer to freelancer and etc. I don't know whether to admire that because I do all sorts of things too, and I'm having a hard enough time as is. On the bright side, there's someone that I can relate to in this way.

Hard Goods

Soft Goods
This spider piece is awesome. It makes me chuckle and I can imagine kids playing with it. That's what's best about products: whether they can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment