Sunday, December 16, 2012

Artist 1: June Ahrens

June likes to create poetic pieces. I can see that in her works. She's from New York. I specifically like In Depth because of the reflection and composition. It's an amazing piece. The following images were taken from www.sculptorsguild.org/ahrens.html.

In Depth


Our Shrinking World
This one is awesome because I get an image of a humongous house/mansion in the middle of a forest.

Still Standing
This one is also amazing because of the shadows that the glass create. Look at them! They look like cheetah spots. I had to look at this photo a couple of times to fully register that there was anything happening at the bottom.

Easily Broken
Of her works, this one is my least favorite. It just looks like a carpet to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment