Friday, May 3, 2013

Artist #3 (Dennis O. Collier) by Nicole Hough


Name of Artist: Dennis O. Collier 

Site: http://www.woodsculpture.com/sculpture.htm

Images I like: 

Images I don’t like:




3-5 sentences about the artist: Dennis O.Collier's work space is influenced by Buddhist philosophies and creating a place for work and harmony. He has been carving wooden sculptures for over twenty years. 
3-5 sentences about the artist (why I like them/why I chose them):  
He is influenced greatly by Buddism and it has really opened his mind to other things. It expanded his mind and his design creating brillent designs. I like how buddism has influenced his style in a way where he can artistically create any design he wants and express in a way that is very beautiful and amazing. I wish I could create such beautiful works out of wood myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment