Thursday, October 21, 2010

Okay this is my furniture guy!!


Sebastian E!

Native wood-he found it on the side of the road, stainless steel, and glass for the table top.

He makes a lot of cool things. He has a duck lamp, piano shelf, as pictured. However, his other things are amazing too.
I would love to have this in my office!!
I am considering making a table like this if possible...
So awesome!

http://meetsebastian.com/index.php?seccion=2

Thats his site, I linked you to his sculpture page.

He is from New York.
He wants people to think about their mortality.
However, he was born in Chile and raised in London, but as I mentioned he is working out of New York now.
His work has been shown all over the world and he also does public art pieces.

He was born in 1977.
His latest project is that he is working on an installation piece for New York as a public art piece.

His work is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment