Welcome to your Shop staff - ALWAYS stylish and more so, extra super helpful.
Get to know em!
What do you need in your toolbox for Freshman Foundation!!!
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN DRILL BITS!
THE 4 ITEMS YOU WILL GET THE STINK EYE FOR NOT HAVING:
1) SAFETY GLASSES - you can't do anything without your safety glasses in the shop!
2) PENCIL (in the woods end) / SHARPIE (in the metals end)
3) MEASURING TAPE
4) DRILL BITS: all purpose ones - ones that go through wood & metal!!
Another recommended item --> a MASK!!! Don't want your boogers to change color? use a mask.
OTHER MUST HAVE ITEMS:
• BALL-PIN HAMMER (preferred)
• Right Angle ruler and level.
• Set of screwdrivers
• PLIERS (this comes up so often, I better site this twice)
Here's where you check out tools until 12pm the next day: Chainsaws, Grinders, Sanders, Nail Guns, Drills and more!!!
make certain you check out the tools - write your name, e-mail, and my name on the slip
make sure you get it in before noon the next day - - it's $20.00 a day.
Nail's for the nail gun, and potentially hammers, chisles, random tools that usually vanish by the semester's end. Don't count on them.